Working in conjunction with the Cooper Hewitt in-house digital team and design agency Pentagram, the website now serves the expanding digital needs of the institution. Optimised for mobile devices, the design makes Cooper Hewitt’s activities, programs and content easily accessible to visitors.
A key deliverable of the website was that it offered a versatile platform from which the museum’s departments and in-house digital team could maintain, make changes and deliver fresh content to its online audience. Matcha Labs met this requirement by providing an easy-to-use and highly configurable set of templates that enable Cooper Hewitt to showcase their content.
- Highly customisable primary and secondary navigation menus
- A dynamic homepage with frequently-updated content
- An Events calendar with day, week and month filters
- Video and publications listings pages
- A blog and versatile set of templates that can be re-purposed with content in the various departments and contexts that operate within the museum